2017 has been a great year for the Golf Guys as we continue to move our Broadcast to a Podcast format. We have enjoyed huge growth in listenership over the past year and we thank each and every one of you who has taken the time to download and listen to our episodes.
Do you follow us? It's real easy to do and you'll always be aware when new episodes are available. Plus, we will be forever grateful. Simply Go Here and click the "Follow" button.
We will be back with Season 2 beginning the weekend of January 6th but, until then, please revisit and enjoy what our listeners have decided are the Top10 Episodes of 2017
1. Manage 18 holes with just 1 club. - We heard about a 1 club tournament and discuss how we'd attack something like that. Also, why putters have big heads and a recipe using Thin Mints that the Girl Scouts won't tell you about.
2. Flat Wrists and Hinge and Thump - A Hoosier lost in NYC! Jeff Smith pauses his special lessons at Bethpage or LibertyNat'l. or one of those NYC golf courses we can't afford to play to let us normal folk learn to chip and pitch better and save strokes around the green.
3. Live From South Park - We find a hidden gem on the southern outskirts of Louisville. A beautiful track with rolling hills, placid lakes, primeval forests (ok, just some old growth trees, but pretty none-the-less). We had one helluva time during our live broadcast. Check it out.
4. Golf Is An easy Game - Suzy Whaley joins us to talk about get golf ready, we unveil some additional rules we choose to ignore and Jeff's Quick Fix handles all your side hill lie problems.
5. Some Golf Talk, America - Frank Basset from Golf Talk America is a guest, and a total piece of work! Also, Jeff Smith shares a trick to align your hips when setting up (it's a like magic). Plus some quick fixes to basic amateur golfer mistakes and misconceptions
6. Align Correctly Before The Planets Do! - Brook Watts, Teaching Pro from Star Ranch GC in Austin, Tx. walks us through the right way to actually align ourselves to hit where we think we're aiming. Also Darryl Zaayman explains his new putting alignment tool: the PuttScope. Another hour of entertainment, fun and golf.
7. Hugs You've Missed Lies You've Been Told - Jim Sanford from Shot Navi talks about the HuG. Jeff smith explains a few fallacies we have all been told and seem to take as gospel
8. Strong Hands and Happy Feet - Lets talk about a steering wheel cover that helps strengthen hands and some "Flip Flops" for golf!
9. Chips, Pitches and Exploding Tees - OK, more like a natural, true biodegradable Tee that is so much better for the course and the environment. And Jeff's shot tips will take strokes off your next round.
10. The Quick Fix Episode - The Golf Guys discuss everything you need to know to start the new golf season successfully. Plus, we use our inimitable wit and humor along with Jeff Smith's expertise to assure you're doing it right