Velocity Goes To The Matte
Titleist Introduces Improved Velocity Golf Balls with New Matte Color Options, New Aerodynamic and Core Technologies Combine to Deliver More Distance with Greater Iron Stoppability
Every component of the new Titleist Velocity golf ball has been engineered for maximum velocity, including new aerodynamic and core technologies that deliver the longest, best-performing Velocity yet. Golfers can also experience the speed of Velocity in style, with three new matte color options (Pink, Green, and Orange) added for 2020.
Now available in golf shops worldwide, 2020 Velocity has been improved through comprehensive golfer feedback and new innovations developed inside the Titleist Golf Ball R&D labs:
• The invention of a spherically-tiled 350 octahedral dimple design produces a more consistent, high-flying trajectory for longer distance.
• Velocity’s engine – a larger, higher speed LSX core – generates fast initial velocity with extremely low spin on all full swing shots to help golfers get every last yard.
• The increased core size also adds spin for greater stoppability on approach shots.
NEW MATTE COLOR OPTIONS
The improved performance of 2020 Velocity is enhanced by three new color options featuring a high optic, vibrant matte finish. Golfers can now choose from Matte Pink (play numbers #1-4), Matte Green (#00-11-22-33) and Matte Orange (#00-11-22-33), in addition to standard white (#1-4).
Each matte finish has been developed and validated by Titleist R&D to maintain exceptional light stability and durability throughout the course of play.
VELOCITY PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
The new Titleist Velocity delivers longer distance, extremely low long game spin, high flight, and greater iron stoppability through the following key technologies:
• New Larger, Higher Speed LSX Core delivers fast speed with extremely low spin on full swing shots for deep downrange distance. The increased core size also adds spin for greater iron stoppability.
• Fast NaZ+ Cover formulation is designed for speed and playable greenside feel.
• New Spherically-Tiled 350 Octahedral Dimple Pattern provides a high ball flight with greater aerodynamic consistency for enhanced long game distance.
The new Titleist Velocity is available in golf shops worldwide beginning Jan. 22. MAP $27.99.